For over 60 years Desks Incorporated has put clients first. We believe that customer service is the cornerstone of any good business and we have put our philosophy into our Client Bill of Rights. As a client of Desks Incorporated you have the right:
- To be treated in a fair, ethical and respectful manner by every member of our staff
- To receive competent, knowledgeable and courteous advice
- To have our focus be on your project’s success
- To have us be your advocate from first meeting to your complete satisfaction
- To present you with choices that meet your objectives
- To pay attention to your budget
- To have all fees and costs presented clearly and transparently
Whether your project is as simple as a single chair or desk, or whether it is a complete renovation or design of new space, we know that you need to be assured that we will treat you as we would like to be treated. Your concerns are our concerns and we will manage your project so that you can manage the rest of your business without worry.
Desks Incorporated has offered Denver area businesses style, value and the right solutions for their work spaces for 60 years. We deliver more than furniture, we deliver a great experience.