Office Conference Tables
Simple, smart, solid meeting and training room furniture solutions you can put to immediate use. Collaborative furniture options for the way people work together that unifies office spaces whether your team is learning, meeting or just socializing. Looking for used office conference tables?
Request More Info
Conference Room Training Tables
The way people work together has changed a bit over time but we’re offering simple, smart, solid solutions that don’t require an engineering degree to figure out or a Fortune 500 budget to afford. If you want meeting and training room furniture you can put to immediate use please browse through a few of these different tables.
Drafting tables to fit every technical need
Mayline Company has, since 1939, been THE name in fine furniture for architects, engineers, space planners and the design and drafting community. Times and technologies change, but this traditional furniture is still available in a wide range of styles and configurations. Choose from the ruggedness of our Ranger™ steel 4-post drafting table, ergonomics of the Future-Matic electric table or aesthetics in old-world craftsmanship that goes into our oak 4-post drafting tables. Whether for home, school or industry, hobby or vocation – Mayline offers every type of table for those involved in manual drawing.
- Durable steel or aesthetically pleasing wood construction.
- Manual or electric height and tilt adjustments available.
- Light tables for specialty applications.
- Portable drawing boards for the student, artist or hobbyist.
- Many drawing accessories including the famous Mayline straightedge.
TechWorks Conference Tables
- Table heights are adjustable from 26″-38″ (29″-41″ with caster kit). Available in 30″ and 36″ Depths; 48″, 60″, and 72″ Widths and 48″ corner assemblies.
- Tables support 1,000 lbs. with welded support foot and leveler.
- Table legs accept interchangeable leveling glides or optional locking casters. (Levelers and casters support 250 lbs. each).
- Table base accommodates a full or partial base shelf.
- Worksurfaces attach to table frame with metal-to-metal connections.
- Available in melamine, high pressure laminate or ESD (Electrostatic discharge) laminate with bull nose T-mold front edge and 3mm PVC on sides and back.
Cost-effective organization for your mailroom
Our products are designed to help organize, sort, collate and store paper and other materials more efficiently. Featuring everything from literature organizers to shipping stations, mail carts to complete mail center systems; mail slots for an entire city or a back-room operation, no need is too large or too small for us to handle. All our mailroom products are easy to configure and easy on the budget.
- All sorters have durable steel construction.
- Patented “Kwik-Shelf” locks firmly in place, yet removes quickly for easy reconfiguration.
- Work tables and consoles also available.
- Shipping stations solve mail preparation problems.
- Mail carts, totes and other accessories also available.